Bellmore NY Periodontist
Jay S. Fishbein, DMD – Diplomate American Board of Periodontology
Dr. Fishbein graduated from Brandeis University Phi Beta Kappa with high honors in Biology. He received his dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Fishbein attended the postgraduate program in periodontology at Temple University School of Dentistry. Soon after, Dr. Fishbein passed his board exams and became a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology.
Dr Fishbein began his involvement with the Northeastern Society of Periodontists (NESP) as the website editor in 1998. He served on the Board of Directors from 2001 to 2007. Dr. Fishbein became an officer in the society in 2008. He served as president of the NESP in 2012. In 2021, Dr. Fishbein became Executive Director of this prestigious periodontal society.
Are You Worried About the Health of Your Gums?
Schedule a Consultation Today and Find the Relief You Deserve!
- Bachelor of Arts with High Honors from Brandeis University
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, DMD
- Advanced Training and Certification in Periodontology at Temple University School of Dentistry
- Past-president of the Northeastern Society of Periodontists (NESP, 2012)
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Academy of Osseointegration
- Nassau County Dental Society
- Nassau Dental Perspective
Honors and Awards
- The Dr. Irwin Scopp Fellowship Award for Service to the Northeastern Society of Periodontists–2014
- Phi Beta Kappa