We treat the individual as a whole person, with the full understanding of the mouth and body connection. We encourage patients to be fully informed of all procedures so that they can make appropriate choices that will enhance their health and well-being. We encourage patients to practice proper nutrition to aid in the prevention and reversal of the dental disease. We strive to prevent and eliminate gum disease, which has been linked to many systemic conditions, including heart and lung disease.
For more information about Holistic Dentistry or to schedule a consult with Dr. Fishbein, please select a button below:
At Jay S. Fishbein, DMD, we offer the following services to help you achieve dental health:
- A thorough review of your medical history, noting medications that may impact your dental health.
- Digital radiographs that use advanced sensors to reduce radiation dosage to minimal levels.
- A comprehensive examination, noting the general health of your mouth. We will gently record the health of your gums around each tooth, and check for the mobility of teeth, decay, and your bite.
- Non-surgical gum treatments, including scaling and Perioscopy. Our non-surgical treatment includes a review of home care techniques, which are essential to good periodontal health. The teeth are gently cleaned to remove toxins from the teeth.
- Conservative surgical therapy where necessary.
- Ceramic metal-free implants.
Imagine Smiling With the Radiance of a Beautiful Smile!
Call Us Now to Find a Smile You’ll Be Happy to Show Off!